The reasons to change your kitchen are endless. Perhaps you’re trying to increase the resale value of your home, or maybe you’re ready to change your dated kitchen for one that better suits your family’s lifestyle.
“If you make one upgrade on your house this year, let it be your kitchen,” says Sarah Latta of Cultivate. “After all, it’s the most important – not to the mention most popular – room in the home, and it offers the biggest bang for your remodel buck.”
There are many reasons to renovate your luxury kitchen today, and here are just a few:
- Staying on Top of Design Trends: Everyday, new kitchen trends grace the covers of luxury design magazines. Functional innovations, such as undercounter refrigerators that allow children to serve themselves and barstools for kitchen islands, will enhance your kitchen experience.
- New Appliances: Designer brands, such as Miele and La Cornue, deliver new appliances every year to help make your cooking experience easier. Plus, using a convection steam oven by Sub-Zero and Wolf will also make your meals healthier. If you have kids, an induction cooktop will speed up the cooking process, while serving as a safer alternative for your entire family.
- Enhancing Functionality: Updating your kitchen layout by introducing a practical island for prepping, sitting or placing groceries can drastically enhance your kitchen’s functionality.
- Building your Dream Kitchen: If you’re a professional cook, or if you frequently prepare quality meals, you may want to renovate your kitchen by introducing a set of high-end amenities. By introducing a versatile range, you’ll be able to accommodate both your cooking needs and your gourmet taste.
- Amplify Your Quality of Life: Perhaps the most important thing to consider before you undergo a full kitchen remodel is whether or not your current kitchen suits your particular lifestyle. Perhaps your kitchen lacks a breakfast bar for informal dining, or the previous owner’s kitchen layout no longer serves its purpose. Remodeling your kitchen to suit your family’s needs may be your biggest motivator.
If you’re interested in renovating your kitchen to better suit your family’s lifestyle contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. CLICK HERE to use our easy submission form and see if your kitchen qualifies for our free removal service!