The reasons to change your kitchen are endless. Perhaps you’re trying to increase the resale value of your home, or maybe you’re ready to change your dated kitchen for one that better suits your family’s lifestyle.
“If you make one upgrade on your house this year, let it be your kitchen,” says Sarah Latta of Cultivate. “After all, it’s the most important – not to the mention most popular – room in the home, and it offers the biggest bang for your remodel buck.”
There are many reasons to renovate your luxury kitchen today, and here are just a few:
Staying on Top of Design Trends
- Everyday, new kitchen trends grace the covers of luxury design magazines. Functional innovations, such as undercounter refrigerators that allow children to serve themselves and barstools for kitchen islands, will enhance your kitchen experience.
- Designer brands, such as Sub-Zero and Wolf, Miele, and La Cornue, deliver new appliances every year to help make your cooking experience easier. Plus, using a convection steam oven by Sub-Zero and Wolf will also make your meals healthier. If you have kids, an induction cooktop will speed up the cooking process, while serving as a safer alternative for your entire family.
- Updating your kitchen layout by introducing a practical island for prepping, sitting or placing groceries can drastically enhance your kitchen’s functionality.
Building your Dream Kitchen
- If you’re a professional cook, or if you frequently prepare quality meals, you may want to renovate your kitchen by introducing a set of high-end amenities. By introducing a versatile range, you’ll be able to accommodate both your cooking needs and your gourmet taste.
Amplify Your Quality of Life
- Perhaps the most important thing to consider before you undergo a full kitchen remodel is whether or not your current kitchen suits your particular lifestyle. Perhaps your kitchen lacks a breakfast bar for informal dining, or the previous owner’s kitchen layout no longer serves its purpose. Remodeling your kitchen to suit your family’s needs may be your biggest motivator.
If you are interested in starting your own kitchen renovation we hope you consider donating to our recycling program! You can submit your items now using our easy online form. Snap a few pictures with your phone, give us a few simple details, and we can let you know if you qualify for FREE kitchen removal and thousands of dollars in renovation savings!